Working at 澳门新葡京博彩 provides a fulfilling career for faculty, coaches, and staff to mentor students academically and in their faith. A successful faculty member at First Presbyterian Day School is a gifted educator, highly relational, and committed to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our faculty and staff work together as a team, partnering with parents, to help each student identify his or her God-given talents, achieve his or her highest potential, and grow in mind, body, and spirit.
“澳门新葡京博彩 does not discriminate in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, sex or national origin. As a religious institution, all faculty and staff are required to affirm alignment with our Doctrinal Statement, Statement of Christian Principles and Ministerial Role of an Employee.”
- Supportive environment that encourages faculty development in career goals and personal faith.
- Collaborative team approach ensures faculty have the support they need to do their best at their job.
- 澳门新葡京博彩 is committed to continuous academic improvement and advancement in the classroom.
- 澳门新葡京博彩 believes in a student-centered approach to education, and teachers are encouraged to challenge students to maximize learning and future opportunities.
- 澳门新葡京博彩 provides a welcoming community of gifted faculty members who support one another and partner with parents to provide the best opportunities for each student
- Competitive benefits package including health insurance, vacation and sick leave, retirement, tuition discounts, and discounted faculty lunch